Saturday, March 6, 2010

Creativity Day






Sincere apologies for not posting in such a long time. Between the rain and the squirrels my phone line has been acting strangely and sometimes not working at all. When I go online (yes, I'm still on dial-up!) the phone cuts out and throws me off-line. Very frustrating. Today I am visiting my eldest child and using the grandchild's computer. I have to work fast because the child will be homesoon and gravitate immediately to the machine! My daughter, artquiltmaker, had her birthday party at A Work of Heart in San Jose. We made altered mirrors. Everyone but yours truly followed directions and made lovely pieces. I just couldn't bring myself to do the orderly, neat, mirror! So, above you see the wonky altered mirror that I made. It is hanging in my bedroom where I can see it when I wake up and I just love how happy I feel when I see it! To see the 'correct' way to make an altered mirror see artquiltmaker's blog.

For a couple of hours of relaxation and fun get a group together and go play at A Work of Heart!

No comments: