Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Quilt


I managed to finish the baby quilt for the shower I am going to on Saturday! Stayed home all day Wednesday and worked on it from 7:30 in the morning until 8 o'clock at night. I barely stopped to eat! Wednesday was the very last chance I had to work on it and as usual a hard deadline put me in overdrive. My procrastination gene worked once again.




I'm very happy with the way it turned out. This is the fourth raggedy quilt I've made and the best I think. I bound this one and it makes it look so much better. I also did bias binding, a first for me! The bias binding was much easier than I thought it would be. The most fun part of this quilt was quilting the individual squares. putting it together was a drag. I always vow, when I've finished a raggedy quilt, that I will never make another one but After enough time passes (about two years) I have forgotten that vow and plunge in. I told my daughters I never want to make another so hopefully they will remind me if I forget!

No comments: