Saturday, November 14, 2009

Journal Page - Creative Prompt from Art Quiltmaker

 


The creative prompt from Art Quiltmaker today was 'core'. I immediately thought of an apple core, then the core of a nuclear power plant. Then I stopped thinking about it because those were so mundane and went on to do other things. So a little while ago the Venus Of Willendorf, the oldest known goddess figure, came to mind and the above drawing waddled out of my hand. And aren't we, as women, all the goddesses at our core? How else would we keep going, day after day?
So, for inspiration, I reccommend Art Quiltmaker's blog. And if I were more proficient at this I would put a link here. Oh, well...... :(
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaye said...

You can find information about the Creative Prompt Project at: http://artquiltmaker.com/blog/aq-prompts/

We are looking forward to seeing your responses!