Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A beautiful Sunday morning. Only need to quilt and bind my 'solids' quilt for the Quilters Quarters contest.  Will deliver it late tomorrow.  I found the directions after I had the back made and it pinned and ready to quilt. It is 6 inches too small, width-wise!  Played around a little with possibly adding another border. It didn't look good and I didn't have enough fabric. So will just turn it in as it is and see what happens.



My next project is finishing The Big Guy's santa jacket for his stint as the Lathrop santa this December. It is mostly done. He has a few ideas about it which I will try to happily accommodate. Pictures to follow!

It is Tuesday already! Was able to finish the solids quilt which I am calling 'Geometrics'.  I took it to  Quilters Quarters yesterday, then went to the fairgrounds and picked up the 'Bountiful Harvest' quilt. We decided to hang it in the kitchen since it has a food theme.

This is the border preview picture. I forgot to take a picture of the finished quilt.    

No comments: