Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday, again already

So, it is the second Thursday of the year and I am blogging, as promised.

Didn't make it to Saturday sampler last Saturday. Yesterday, when I picked up my block for the month I changed my class time from 11:45 to 9:30. A group from the mini group I just joined all go at 9:30 so maybe that is the push I need.

Speaking of the mini group, yesterday was the second time I've gone to the group meeting - the last two Christmas parties don't count as we didn't sew. I didn't have a machine to take as when I got my little brother back from friend Patty I forgot the foot pedal! So Tuesday night I assembled a bunch of blocks that I needed to cut and a quilt I am sewing the back on and took that.

Today was the first day in about two weeks that I have been home - big sigh. I was going to sew but by the time I had fixed breakfast and cleaned up, made a birthday card and took it to the post office the big guy got home and wanted to take me to lunch.  We went for GF pizza and salad at Mtn. Mike's down the street. Then a trip to Jo-Ann for yarn to make a scarf for a friend.
Didn't buy enough of the hairy stuff so will go back tomorrow for another skein.

By the time we got back I could barely keep my eyes open and had to take three loads of laundry off the line and hang it  in the house as it was sunny but too cold to dry outside. Which reminds me, I have to check the bathroom - I put a heater in there to dry the first load. It is probably a sauna by now.

Thanks for checking in

No comments: