Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Now is the time for my yearly resolutions. Here is one that only matters here - I resolve to blog once a week - on Thursdays.
And one that matters to me personally - draw and paint more.
I am having a very nice Christmas. Did you know it is still Christmas? Today is day seven of the 12 days of Christmas.
In honor of the fifth day (five golden rings -remember the Miss Piggy rendition) and the visit of my all grown up grandson I threw a party. My Central Valley friends had never met him so I invited them over for coffee and gingerbread. It was a lot of fun and my house fairy cleaned like a mad woman so the house is presentable for a couple of days.
I sewed for a half an hour yesterday. Got one more basket almost finished.
So, Happy New Year. Blog at  you next week!

No comments: